>>>>Fast & Free Shipping From United States Warehouse<<<<
SAFE CHARGING WITH L14-30 PLUG: Our product all made with UL approved components which the UL number was E364477. The EV charging stations need no assembly - just plug in to your existing L14-30 receptacle or install a 14-30R socket, plug in and you're done.
VERSATILE VEHICLE COMPATABILITY: The plugs are compatible with all major EV automakers and multiple power sources: A Dryer, RV-type or regular wall outlet with adapters.
3.86 KW/H FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: With level 2 charging, most electric vehicles will charge up to 11 miles per hour. Our level 2 EVSE features 240V, 16 Amp charging and up to 3x faster with a 220-volt outlet than your car's original charger which means you can spend more time heading out for fun and adventure and less time waiting around.
MULTIPLE PROTECTION: The EVSE providing lightning-proof, leakage, overvoltage, overheat, IP55 rating waterproof, UL94V-0 rating flame resistance and overcurrent protection for your safety, and features control box with LED charge status indicators
PROFESSIONAL AFTER -SALES: Local customer service team to offer life-time hassle-free technical support, and 12 Months warranty. If anything is not to your complete satisfaction, simply reach out to us and we will make it right!
- Charging plug meet SAE J1772 2010 standard
- Power plug meet L14-30 standard
- Control box meet SAE J1772 2010 control principle
- Charger Cord Length: 25 feet for EV Plug to Plug (Diameter: 0.472 inches)
- A hook and a dock included.
>Excellent Protection Performance
- Protection grade IP55
- Leakage protection (restart recover)
- Over-voltage protection
- Under-voltage protection (self-checking recover)
- Lightning protection
- 240V AC 16A
- -22°F to 122°F (Operating temperature)
- Recommend Indoor-use
- UL recognized component (E364477)
Case material: thermoplastic (flame retardant grade UL94-0)
Pin: copper alloy, silver & thermoplastic on the top